ECODESIGN COURSE | 6 hours
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Duration : Two meetings - 3 hours -
Hours: Wednesday, March 22 and 29 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Face-to-face modality : Limited Places - Materials Included -
Inscription : email@example.com
direction Location: C/Robador 25-27, El Raval
This course aims to train you in the basic tools to analyze and apply ECODESIGN to your brand or idea. We will analyze the life journey of the product from conception through all its interactions with the environment and the social environment. We will finish the course with practical and personalized solutions. Bring your idea or product to work on it to develop in the workshop.
WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO:
Our course is designed for entrepreneurs who have their brand or are creating it and want to apply the ECODESIGN criteria to their products; as well as people interested in the world of Fashion and sustainable practices in textiles .
- Understand the bases of ECODESIGN, its theoretical tools for its application to an idea or textile product.
The first meeting is theoretical, in which the bases of ECODESIGN will be taught.
The second meeting will be dedicated to the analysis of each case and the creative application of ECODESIGN solutions.
- Analysis of materials framed in Ecodesign
- Energy and water consumption
- Social aspect of production: production, consumption and use.
- Product Life Analysis: pre-consumer, consumer and post-consumer
- 3 R Reuse, Recycle, Repair, Revalue, Reject
- Servitization: services aimed at extending the life of products. How they help us provide services around the product to improve the environmental and social impact.
- Practical examples of real Ecodesign of both brands and products
- Workshop: Exercise to apply the route of your own piece or idea.
Adding product to your cart