LINGERIE COURSE | 4 pm
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Duration: 1 month - 4 hours per week - Renewable throughout the year.
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Face-to-face modality : Limited Places - Materials Included -
Inscription : firstname.lastname@example.org
direction Location: C/Robador 25-27, El Raval
In this course you will learn the techniques and tools to work elastic fabrics.
Starting from three different base patterns, you will develop 3 garments in a patterned way. Also, depending on the time available, you can make some free creation.
WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO:
This course is designed both for professionals in the fashion sector, and for anyone interested in learning how to work technical (elastic) fabrics for the development of swimwear and lingerie. Our methodology will allow you to learn from scratch or improve your knowledge. Adapting to your needs and level in pattern making and clothing.
- Acquire basic knowledge of pattern making.
- Learn to create and develop patterns from the beginning.
- Know the techniques of assembling garments.
- Learn sewing techniques for assembling and making garments.
The classes are 100% practical. We expect them to acquire the skills and abilities necessary to perform specific jobs. We adapt to your needs, level and times. All our trainings are carried out by professionals within their disciplines and extensive experience in teaching.
- Evolution of the swimsuit throughout history.
- Recognition of machinery and management of tools in the sector.
- Introduction of the different elasticities in Lycra.
- Preparation of measurements for the base of the swimsuit according to elasticity.
- Choice of trimmings and fabrics.
- Elaboration of the bikini base pattern: bra and panties.
- Elaboration of swimsuit base pattern.
- Manufacture of garments.
Adding product to your cart