PATTERN MAKING AND CONFECTION COURSE | 48 hours
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Duration : 3 months - 4 hours per week - Renewable all year round.
Hours : Monday or Wednesday from 10:00-14:00 or 16:00-20:00
Face-to-face modality : Limited Places - Materials Included -
Inscription : email@example.com
direction Location: C/Robador 25-27, El Raval
The objective of this course is to train you to carry out medium-difficulty pattern-making and tailoring jobs, while at the same time you will receive the necessary theoretical-practical knowledge to be able to launch yourself into researching and producing your own garments. You will practice multiple techniques and solutions for the development of patterns: blouses, dresses, jackets and pants of intermediate complexity. The Course will go up in level as you acquire the knowledge.
WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO:
Our course is designed for all those who wish to acquire knowledge in pattern making and clothing. You will learn in a practical way through exercises and projects, with enough difficulty to understand the development of a base pattern, in multiple garments.
- Make the bases and work of pattern making and clothing.
- Assimilate basic theoretical-practical knowledge, to produce your own garments.
- Assume the necessary knowledge to achieve increasingly complex challenges, autonomously.
The classes are 100% practical. We want them to acquire the necessary skills and abilities to carry out specific jobs. We adapt to your needs, level and times. All our trainings are carried out by professionals within their disciplines and extensive experience in teaching.
- Basic aspects and fundamentals of pattern making.
- Knowledge of proportions and measurements of bodies.
- Correction and debugging of forms. Weaving directions and marked approach.
- Making basic patterns: skirt, straight and fitted body, sleeves, different collars, pants and basic dress.
- Marking, Cutting and Confection of all worked bases.
- All base Prototypes will be produced in cottonet.
Adding product to your cart