[Geishas go through years of training in disciplines such as theatre, music, and dance to earn the title of geisha and ultimately be able to finance their education by offering their services as entertainers at parties. Literally, it means person of the arts and they are in charge of practicing and maintaining Japanese culture.
- Material: This toiletry bag is handmade in Spain with soft cotton canvas. It is very light and practical to carry all kinds of objects.
- Ability: It has a depth that allows you to make a good layout of the space and find your objects easily.
- Size details: The measurement is 25 x 18 cm. Its depth is 6 cm. 10 cm hanging strap.
- washing mode: It is recommended to wash by hand with cold water for the best conservation of the fabric. Avoid leaving soaking for many hours. We do not recommend the use of the automatic washing machine. Do not clean with petroleum-based products (neutral/synthetic detergent). Iron on a cloth, to preserve the quality of the print.
- Applications: It is a versatile and practical toiletry bag, ideal for storing beauty or hygiene items for your trips. The handle allows you to hang it on your wrist so that you can move it comfortably.